Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tracks capacity
07-24-17, 11:05 AM
Tracks capacity
The user manual says my Hybrid Touch is limited to saving 13 tracks. Is there a way to increase this amount? I have literally hundreds of tracks saved on another manufacturer's MFD. If not, is there a workaround to being able to access more than 13 tracks?
Thanks
Dan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-17, 12:51 PM
RE: Tracks capacity
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Dan,

Only the internal memory of an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD or Axiom MFD is limited (i.e. 15 tracks (each track can contain up to 10,000 points). However, it is possible to use a microSD memory card to store GPX files containing additional tracks. Should one need to use a track which has not been saved/imported into the MFD's internal memory and should one not have yet reached the limit of the MFD's internal memory, then the desired track may then be simply imported from the microSD memory card into the MFD's internal memory. However, should one have reached the limit of the MFD's internal memory, then it would be necessary to delete a track(s) from the MFD's internal memory before importing the desired track(s) from the microSD memory card.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply