Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Raymarine voyage planner
06-19-19, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-19 02:35 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Raymarine voyage planner
Hi,
I am having issues with Raymarine voyage planner not producing .FX5 files when downloading from a Navionics card. I have searched through the Fugawi site and tried the fix involving deleting the NCCRkey_2.nky file but problem was not solved. It appears Fugawi no longer support the software. Has anyone with the same problem found another fix? I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the voyage planner software to no avail.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-19, 05:10 AM
RE: [TG11] Raymarine voyage planner
Hello Skapes,

I've been asked to have a look at your post, but am unable to help you myself, I'm sorry to say. I have never had an awful lot of information on Voyage Planner - Fugawi/Northport were the primary support contacts as this is essentially their software - and my new work PC doesn't even have a licensed copy of Voyage Planner on it. Since they no longer support the software as the producers, we don't have a lot of options either.

I wish I could get tell you more,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply