Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axiom 9 Passcode for iphone
08-10-17, 12:38 PM
Axiom 9 Passcode for iphone
I have a new Axiom 9 wifi paired to Quantum Radar. When I view wifi page under This Display it shows a name and passcode but the passcode is shown as a string of "*". If that code is the one used for the Quantum then I know what it is but when I try to use that to connect my iPhone/iPad to Axiom 9 wifi it does not work? Been through all the forums and can't seem to find solution for this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-17, 04:16 PM
RE: Axiom 9 Passcode for iphone
Hello randytank,

There is a randomly generated password for your AXIOM display and it is not the same as your Quantum radar's password. To view the password, or to change it, follow these steps: From the Home screen -> Settings -> "This Display" Tab -> Configure button for "Wi-Fi connection settings" -> Press on the passphrase area with the multiple "*" -> press the check box for "Show characters"

- Dave
08-10-17, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-17 04:36 PM by Dave - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks Dave we will try that tonight..Any reason to worry that the wifi link to the Rayveiw would interfere with the qunatum link?
08-10-17, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-17 04:37 PM by Dave - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hi randytank,

Once both devices have established a connection with your AXIOM display you should not experience interruptions. However, it is always a good idea to first test any new setup in a safe manner.

- Dave
08-12-17, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-17 11:02 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
This worked and iPhone sees Axiom with RayView and Ray Remote.
I did not see any of this in Lighthouse manual. Thanks for the help
08-14-17, 11:02 AM
You're welcome.