Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Temperature changes from Fahrenheit to celsius
08-16-17, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-18 08:46 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Temperature changes from Fahrenheit to celsius
I have an Axiom12 with the most recent light house software update (August 1, 2017). My temperature reading intermittently changes fro Fahrenheit to Celsius. I would like Farenheit. Can you help?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-17, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-18 08:46 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Temperature changes from Fahrenheit to celsius
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum rscriven,

What is the source of sea temperature data for you system? Please specify the makes/models of any other other marine electronics devices which have been interfaced to your system. Is the value simply changing, or is the units designation listed alongside the data item also changing?
10-09-18, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-18 08:46 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
When I change the temperature units on my C95 to Fahrenheit, it always jumps right back to Celsius. What could be the cause of it refusing to remain and read temperature in Fahrenheit?
10-10-18, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-18 08:46 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Jeff,

Please respond with the same information which I had requested of rscriven. Please additionally produce and attach the Diagnostics...html file from your system to a response to this thread.
06-14-20, 11:03 AM
I have an es-78 and same thing happens, when I got to set up, and units, i set to far, but in a few seconds, it jumps back to celcius???
its a raymarine es-78, connected to a raymarine xducer.
thanks,
David J. Mahler
06-19-20, 02:18 PM
Hi dmahler,

please see this link and update to the latest version of software, https://www.raymarine.com/service-and-su...e-updates/
06-19-20, 04:47 PM
Hi Chris,
all I can see here is a Lighthouse update, but, were not running lighthouse... Should we?? whats the upside/downside?
Thanks,
David J. Mahler
06-22-20, 02:26 PM
Which version of software is in the unit now? (when you power the unit on the software is in the lower right hand corner of the disclaimer screen).