The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem With Wind Depth Transducers on SeatalkNG
08-29-17, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-17 07:55 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Problem With Wind Depth Transducers on SeatalkNG
All,

I have been having a several year problem with SeatalkNG Wind and Depth transducers. I have replaced and read everything and still more problems.

The wind speed and depth readings are intermittent. I had ST70's which I replaced with i70s instruments after having replaced literally everything else including the transducer cables, still the same problem. I am on a second ITC-5 and the problem has gotten worse, now one of the i70s instruments won't show anything.

I have a seatalkNG network with an E120 and E80 connected to a sea talk to seatalkng converter. The ITC-5 is on the seatalkNG network and also two i70s instruments, an ST70 instrument, and an AIS 650.

Why would one i70s display dashes and the other right next to it work fine? They are both connected through spurs to a sea talk to seatalkng converter.

Why is the wind speed and depth sometimes ok, and sometimes intermittent.

All voltages have been checked and are fine.

The entire seatalkng system at this point is new.

Please help me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Problem With Wind Depth Transducers on SeatalkNG - olesenrl - 08-29-17 07:09 PM