Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EV100 with an A77 and P70 sending unit
09-06-17, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-17 04:05 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
EV100 with an A77 and P70 sending unit
1. Can the A77 display SOG? if so, how? if not what MFD do I need to do this and will it plug into the same wiring I have in place?
2. with the Navionics card in, can the A77 support auto route building vs manually placing waypoints?
3. Will a77 synch with my Navionics app on my iPhone so I can upload a route?
4. the boat icon image on the chart displays at a 30 degree starboard angle that is not tracking the true direction of the boat. How do I adjust this so it shows the actual boat direction?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-17, 04:03 PM
RE: EV100 with an A77 and P70 sending unit
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum rdavidschm,

Q1. Can the A77 display SOG? if so, how? if not what MFD do I need to do this and will it plug into the same wiring I have in place?
A1. Yes. The MFD's Databar, Databoxes, and Data application panels may be configured to display any of the system's supported data items ... including SOG. Please click here to view a related FAQ.

Q2. with the Navionics card in, can the A77 support auto route building vs manually placing waypoints?
A2. Yes. Please click [http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=1425]here[/url] and [http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=3460]here[/url] to view the FAQs addressing this subject.

3. Will a77 synch with my Navionics app on my iPhone so I can upload a route?
A3. Should the MFD be updated with v19.03 LightHouse II software, then this is indeed possible. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

Q4. the boat icon image on the chart displays at a 30 degree starboard angle that is not tracking the true direction of the boat. How do I adjust this so it shows the actual boat direction?
A4. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply