The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom and Wind Transducers
10-03-17, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-18 07:43 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom and Wind Transducers
I have been trying to figure which Wind transducer to connect to a Axiom MFD. I see there is Wireless Transducer(T220) and assorted Wireless instrument displays all in there own catagory. But what i am concerned about is low light situations. Like at night. Where there will be no way to power the Wind transducer if it truely is without wires installed. I take it that not using this wireless technology would result in the use of the older, possibly not available E22078, model to acquire the necessary inputs to determine APWind direction, speed and true wind direction. As well as needing to use a transducer converter(E70010/ITC-5) to communicate between the Axiom devices and a i70s instrument panels. My question is if there is a wired Wind transducer to be used with Axiom displays and a i70s?

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Axiom and Wind Transducers - DRFASailboater - 10-03-17 07:29 PM