Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axiom Standard version or all with Realvision & Sonar
10-09-17, 02:25 PM
Axiom Standard version or all with Realvision & Sonar
I am wondering if when i go to purchase a Axiom display and when purchasing more then one for use at multiple stations on-board. If i should be purchasing Axiom displays with each having Realvision and Sonar or if one would only be required to have these Features to make use of a the thru-Hull realvision transducer?

Lets say i have three stations on my vessel and at each place there will be a Axiom MFD. I am considering purchasing two 9" and one 12" and i noticed that i could either buy just the display itself or a display with Realvision and Sonar600w. I take it that i would be needing the Realvision and Sonar at each station i would like to receive this detailed information at. But i would like to clarify this if possible. I'd be useing a Realvision thru-hull to acquire a underwater perspective of conditions and any fish about, as well.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-17, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-17 03:07 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Axiom Standard version or all with Realvision & Sonar
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum DRFASailboater,

As Raymarine Axiom MFDs and Axiom Pro MFDs are designed to share all system data and resources (except for NTSC/PAL video) with one another when interfaced via an Ethernet network, only one of the Axiom MFDs need be equipped with RV fishfinder circuitry and RV transducer and/or compatible 600W 50kHz / 200kHz fishfinder transducer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply