Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update CP 370 Softwware from Axiom 12
10-12-17, 10:49 AM
Update CP 370 Softwware from Axiom 12
I need to update my CP370 software but cannot find any instructions or downloads to allow my Axiom 12 (No SOnar) to update my CP370. What can be done?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-17, 11:21 AM
RE: Update CP 370 Softwware from Axiom 12
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum vacantid,

The latest version of LightHouse 3 software for the Axiom and Axiom Pro MFDs has added support for remotely updating the software within peripherals which have been designed to communicate and be updated updated via their respective SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications interfaces. The CP370 does not feature a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications interface, it has an Ethernet communications interface. While it is certainly within the plan, Raymarine has not yet released a software update permitting MFDs running LightHouse 3 software to update the software within peripherals which have and are designed to be updated by their respective Ethernet communications interface. Should a system feature Axiom MFDs and an update be required for a Raymarine product having an Ethernet communications interface prior to the release of a LightHouse 3 software update adding such capability, then it would be recommended that the services of a Certified Raymarine Installer be obtained or that the peripheral be brought to a Raymarine dealer (recommend calling first) who may update the peripheral's software. Alternatively, the peripheral may be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to have its software updated.
10-13-17, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-17 10:28 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Many thanks - that makes sense.
Regards
Dave
10-16-17, 10:28 AM
You're welcome.