Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EV1 Housing Part #
10-29-17, 01:28 PM
EV1 Housing Part #
I've looked through the forum to try and find the answer to this but couldn't find anything. I've managed to break one of the four plastic locking clips that secures the top of the EV1 housing to the bottom. Despite following the instructions and being really careful it snapped. The securing bracket, lower housing and EV1 core are fine, but I'm guessing I may need to buy the housing in one piece.
Can you please tell me what the part number is for the housing assy?
Thanks very much.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-17, 10:13 AM
RE: EV1 Housing Part #
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum PetrelMarine,

Raymarine has produced the EV-1/2 CCU mounting bracket in two versions. Initially, the mounting bracket was produced with snap-locking tabs for its cover. Due to complaints of customers breaking the cover's tabs during disassembly, the mounting bracket was redesigned. The current version of the EV-1/2 CCU mounting bracket feature a cover which is removed by rotating the cover counterclockwise and then lifting the cover off. As the bracket is designed to be mounted to a vertical bulkhead, it may be necessary to remove or loosen the lower bracket to permit clearance to rotate the bracket's cover.

The current part number for the EV-1/2 CCU mounting bracket is A80437.
10-31-17, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-17 08:03 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thanks Chuck
11-01-17, 08:04 AM
You're welcome.