Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axiom software update
11-14-17, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-17 12:00 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Axiom software update
I think that I have finally got it. Just to be sure before I start spending and cutting up my panel.
Once I install the RCR-SDUSB reader than I can install the Navionics card in the reader instead of the MFD and my charts will display normally. For software updates I would remove the Navionics card and install the update card in the reader which will update both MFD's. Once the update is finished, I would reinstall the Navioics card and resume normal operation.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-17, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-17 12:00 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
wdbox,

Q1. Once I install the RCR-SDUSB reader than I can install the Navionics card in the reader instead of the MFD and my charts will display normally.
A1. Correct.

Q2. For software updates I would remove the Navionics card and install the update card in the reader which will update both MFD's.
A2. Correct.

Q3. Once the update is finished, I would reinstall the Navioics card and resume normal operation.
A3. Correct.
11-15-17, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-17 02:18 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thank you for all your help. Sorry it took so long for me to understand the process.
11-15-17, 02:18 PM
You're welcome.