Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Axiom Route Info
11-07-19, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-19 10:53 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Axiom Route Info
Ok thanks, sorry I’m a little slow. Up to this point in time I’ve never used the dashboard feature but will now going forward. I found the RTE TTG and RTE ETA but couldn’t find route distance to go. Is this not available?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-19, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-19 10:57 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Wdeertz,

Q. I couldn’t find route distance to go. Is this not available?
A. This data item is presently available only within the the route's Route Plan (MENU->WAYPOINTS, ROUTES, AND TRACKS->ROUTES->select route from Routes list->VIEW ROUTE PLAN). A feature request has been logged to consider adding this data item to the list of data items which may be displayed within the Sidebar, Data Overlay, and Dashboard.
11-07-19, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-19 01:41 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
A sincere thanks for the information you have provided. Please pass on the frustration of Raymarine customers who can see the data, but cannot conveniently access it. First - who can remember the somewhat convoluted paths to the data? Second - have the marketing/product management folks tried to get to this data in a moving boat (boat movement or distance from the touchscreen can make using a touchscreen challenging).

BR. Gordon
11-07-19, 01:42 PM
You're welcome.