Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Navionics Platinum+ maps shared between Axiom displays?
08-30-18, 08:08 AM
RE: [CA] Navionics Platinum+ maps shared between Axiom displays?
DRFASailboater,

Per the private messages sent to you earlier, please create new threads (not posts to this thread) within the appropriate category of the Forum for any of the remaining items. Don't worry too much about getting them into the proper Forum categories, as I will relocate them if found to be entered into the incorrect category. Threads with the Tack Tick products as well as problems with the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter may be entered / located within the Instruments category of this Forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-19, 07:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-19 08:29 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Chuck, as I contemplate the purchase of a Axiom (and, eventually, a second one to network with the first), I am curious if this fix was implemented in subsequent releases of LH3? This is a dated thread, so I’m optimistic it’s been corrected and verified, but I wanted to ask. I prefer Navionics maps, so this is an important issue for me.

Thanks,
Steve

-Steve

2003 Sea Ray 400DB
09-27-19, 11:03 AM
Steve,

This problem has indeed been addressed since this thread was created. Should the MFDs be updated with the latest LH3 software (v3.10.42 at the time of this response), then this issue should not be seen within a properly interfaced system.
09-27-19, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-19 12:39 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Outstanding! Thank you!

-Steve

2003 Sea Ray 400DB
09-27-19, 12:39 PM
You're welcome.