Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Axiom Find Function
12-25-17, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-17 02:19 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Axiom Find Function
On my old E120 MFD I could move the cursor and a "Find" soft key would appear. Selecting this key would bring up a list, including Tides, Current, Ports etc. Selecting one of these headings would then bring up a list. Selecting an item on the list would than display detailed information about the selection.

Perhaps I am missing something but I can not seem to find this type of information on my new Axiom MFD's. If is truly available, how do I access it? If not do you plan to add it to a future release? This was one of my most liked features on the E120 and I would really like to be able to access the same data on the Axiom.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-17, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-17 02:20 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Axiom Find Function
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Dave,

As of the LH v3.2.101 software update, tide and current information may only be displayed by configuring the Tides Chart application layer ON and then examining the direction/velocity or height information displayed as part of the animated current or tide icon. Tide and current graphs are currently planned for a future LH 3 software update.

As of the LightHouse v3.2.101 release, the Find feature had not yet been implemented within the LightHouse 3 software. However, this and many more features remain to be added to LightHouse 3 and this feature request has been logged accordingly. Please click here to view the FAQs addressing LightHouse 3 software development.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply