Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] Software updates - previous versions?
01-08-18, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-18 09:49 PM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG] Software updates - previous versions?
Hello:

I recently updated my software on MFD C-80 to the latest version.
However, there may be issues caused by this version on my plotter, please can you advise where I can get previous versions of the software so I can downgrade my system and do some testing?

Thanks
IcarusBop
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-18, 09:51 PM
RE: [TG] Software updates - previous versions?
IcarusBop,

What are the issues you're seeing? We don't recommend downgrading software, and personally I'm not aware of any software regressions (problems introduced through an upgrade) in latest C-series Classic software.
What version did you have before the upgrade, and what version is in there now?

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
01-09-18, 04:40 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-18 02:54 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hello:

It seems the chart is not working because the Navionics software wrote to the card (without my permission) and now the chart thinks it's a pirate copy - I'm in discussions with Navionics on how to resolve the issue.

Thanks for your response
01-11-18, 06:04 PM
No problem. Good luck.

Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.