Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] 3D imaging screen sensitivity
01-18-18, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-18 02:15 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] 3D imaging screen sensitivity
Hi I have an Axiom 9 question, for the 3D imaging is there a way to adjust the sensitivity of the screen adjustment, for example if I want to pan the screen left, right, up or down, it is difficult to make those adjustments on a moving boat because it adjusts the screen too much. If you could make it so you have to drag your finger a longer distance to make the adjustment it would be much easier to use.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-18, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-18 02:15 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] 3D imaging screen sensitivity
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum gmckenzie,

Unfortunately, LightHouse 3 software does not support the feature which you have inquired about. MFDs reliant upon a touchscreen user interface alone are generally neither recommended for those who will be interacting with the MFD while underway in rough conditions nor for those who will be regularly operating the MFD while its screen is wet. For such operating conditions, it would be recommended that a MFD having a hybridtouch (touchscreen and buttons) interface (ex. Axiom Pro MFD, etc.) or that the touchscreen MFD be interfaced to a remote keyboard (ex. RMK-10, etc.). I have employed the latter solution onboard my own boat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply