Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] eS128 MFD displays wide magenta track following boat icon
01-21-18, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-18 05:11 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Rainbow [CA] eS128 MFD displays wide magenta track following boat icon
When using Navionics Chart for my Es128 MFD, a wide magenta track is displayed behind the boat icon when underway. I have not activated the track function nor is this track recorded in my data. I have not been able to stop it from appearing on any route I take nor can I erase it. This does not happen when using The Lighthouse Chart. The track’s width covers important detail necessary for navigation. I renewed my subscription last week with Raymarine and am using an updated Navionics platinum plus MSD. Can you provide help for this issue.

Captain Reid
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-18, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-18 05:11 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] eS128 MFD displays wide magenta track following boat icon
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Reid,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing the Navionics SonarChart Live feature. This feature is further described in Chapter 14.23 Navionics Advanced Menu options of the LightHouse II Release 19 Operating Instructions. I strongly suspect that you have this feature configured ON and that configuring it OFF will in turn remove the track which you have described.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply