Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Axion/Navionics/Subscription
01-22-18, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-18 01:31 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Axion/Navionics/Subscription
I've got the Axiom 9 home for the winter running on the bench. 3.2.101

I've got a Navionics card installed with Freshest Data.

I did a Factory Reset on the unit. The Axiom chart status (see attached) now tells me my Navionics subscription is not active. I then updated the card with the 'freshest' Freshest Data. The Axiom still says subscription not active.

Suggestions? Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-18, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-18 01:31 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Axion/Navionics/Subscription
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum danderer,

Is the Navionics chart card a Navionics+ chart card or is it a Navionics Platinum Plus chart card?
01-23-18, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-18 03:08 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
It is the Nav+ card that came with the MFD (NAG).

However.. this seems to have fixed itself. I can't say exactly what fixed it--since the initial report I've done a number of restarts, given the GPS good sky visibility, and switched (temporarily) to a demo chart downloaded from charts.raymarine.com. Somewhere in this process things got fixed so that my Nav subscription now is correctly detected.

Thanks.
01-23-18, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-18 03:09 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
danderer,

I'm glad to learn that the system is working. I suspect that there may have been a fault in reading data from the Navionics+ chart card.