Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Replacing an es97 with an Axiom Pro 16 RVX
01-26-18, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-18 08:55 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Replacing an es97 with an Axiom Pro 16 RVX
Thank you Chuck,
After reviewing all of the paperwork that came with the boat and closer inspection, it appears that the transom transducer is a P39 designed specifically for integration with Mercury SmartCraft. So I guess I am going to just leave that transducer connected to the SmartCraft system? I don't know if the speed info will be passed thru to the new MFD through the SeaTalk connection? If not the integrated GPS should provide SOG?
There is an Airmar accessory cable(customer part #E66066) connected to the transducer port of the eS97. I am assuming that the B60 (customer part #E66085) is connected to that accessory cable? If this B60 is not the correct version to connect to the new Axiom Pro 16 RVX could you provide the proper part number?
I apologize if I have not correctly understood your reply. I really thought this was going to be more of a plug and play install......should have known better.?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA] Replacing an es97 with an Axiom Pro 16 RVX - Mmintzer - 01-26-18 10:21 PM