Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] SonarChart display on LH3.3
02-01-18, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-18 04:51 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] SonarChart display on LH3.3
Has the process for displaying SonarCharts changed on 3.3? I can't seem to figure it out.

On 3.2 the user chose to display either Navionics Nautical charts or SonarCharts (or C-Map or..) Under 3.3 it seems that selecting either the Nautical Chart or SonarChart option causes both to be checked, but only the Nautical Chart is displayed in the chart view. See attached.

Am I missing a new way to select the SonarCharts?

Thanks in advance.

unrelated: Did the attachment show up for this post? The "Insert Into Post" button does nothing visible for me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-18, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-18 04:57 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] SonarChart display on LH3.3
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum danderer,

Should you scroll the Chart application's CHART menu, you will find quick commands for SIMPLE, DETAILED, and FISHING CHART at the bottom of the menu and just before the gears (settings) option. The FISHING CHART option will display the SonarCharts.

Your screen snapshot was attached to your thread. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how to embed and image inline within a thread.
02-02-18, 07:59 AM
Ah, I see. Actually that is a nice UI change. Logical and makes it quicker to move between the two presentations.

Thanks again Chuck.
02-02-18, 08:17 AM
You're welcome.