Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates
03-29-16, 11:17 AM
Updates
Just want to be clear on updating. When I download the new ver 16 for my
e7 does that also update the other peripherals on the system? Evolution autopilot, AIS 650, HD Radar. If not can I download those updates to the same cf card as the e7 update or do I need to do them separately?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-16, 01:44 PM
RE: Updates
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Peapod,

The v16.47 a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software update includes updates for the following other Raymarine products:
- Adapters:
--- ECI-100
--- ST-STng Converter

- Fishfinders:
--- CP100
--- CP200
--- CP370
--- CP470

- Instruments:
--- i50 Depth
--- i50 Speed
--- i50 Tridata
--- i60 Wind
--- i70
--- iTC-5
--- p70

- Autopilots:
--- Evolution ACUs
--- Evolution CCUs (EV-1/EV-2)

- Radios
--- RAY50/60/70

- RMK-9

After updating the software of the system's MFDs, then the Data Master MFD may be commanded to determine whether any of the above listed items is not operating with the latest software and then update the software within those item. The command sequence for doing so is HOME->SET-UP->MAINTENANCE->CHECK CARD FOR UPDATES.
03-29-16, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-16 02:52 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
So to be clear the AIS 650 is not updated, can I download that update on the same micro sd card with the v16.47 update or is that inviting trouble.

Thanks
Craig
03-29-16, 03:44 PM
Peapod,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. At the time of this response, the AIS650 could not be updated via the .iso files included within the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software update zip file. The AIS650 should be updated per the instructions found on the AIS650's software update web page.