Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(DG11) Axiom splash screen
02-13-18, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-18 08:28 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
(DG11) Axiom splash screen
Hi, I see information related to splash screens but nothing related to the Axiom Pro models. Any information related to adding a splash screen to a Axiom Pro would be appreciated,
Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-18, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-18 08:29 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: (DG11) Axiom splash screen
Hi Mmintzer

Thank you for your enquiry.

Currently AXIOM and AXIOM PRO models do not support custom Splash screens, this is a feature which is under consideration for future updates.

Please click here and here for further information on updates.

regards
05-28-18, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-18 08:29 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I see that axiom pro now supports custom splash screens. Where do I find the step by step instruction to do so. Thanks
05-31-18, 06:46 AM
Hi Mmintzer

The latest update, version 3.4.xx now includes the ability to add a JPEG into the start-up splashscreen.

This is accessed through onscreen instructions found through the normal menu,

Select HOME SCREEN
Select SETTINGS (the three cog wheels)
Select THIS DISPLAY
Select SPLASHSCREEN

and then load the appropriate sized JPEG from a new mSD card inserted into the chart card slot.

Regards
05-31-18, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-18 08:56 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hi Derek,
Thank you for the info as I could not find the instructions for loading the image. I guess will now have to try different sized JPEGs to get the desired splash screen image.

Thanks again
05-31-18, 08:57 AM
Thanks Mmintzer

you're welcome
Derek