Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Axiom Water Temperature Selection
02-13-18, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-18 11:46 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Axiom Water Temperature Selection
I have an Axiom 12 with a Airmar ST800 and RV-212 transducers connected. I believe the Temperature function on my ST800 is not working but I am using it for the Speed function. I had hoped to use the RV-212 for the temperature, but I can't find a way to select which transducer pull the temperature from.

When in the RV-212 setup screen it shows the temperature from the RV-212 and it is accurate. The only temperature that will display on the screen is the faulty 104degree temperature I assume from the ST800.

There is a info note on the RV-212 screen that says this is not the system temperature, but I can't figure out how to set it as the system temprature. There is a question mark on the screen, but I tried to click on it and nothing happens. I assumed that it would have opened with some instructions.

Is this something that is in work to be fixed on a later software update or am I just missing how to configure it to pull the temperature from the RV-212?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-18, 12:16 PM
RE: [CA] Axiom Water Temperature Selection
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum SalishMermaid,

Unfortunately, the Data Sources feature within LightHouse 3 did not include water temperature source selection. LightHouse II will prioritize instrument water temperature sources over those from a fishfinder. A feature request has been submitted to consider adding water temperature to the Data Sources feature within a future LightHouse 3 software update as well as within the software designed for future MFDs.

Please click here more information concerning feature suggestions.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-07-20, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-20 07:34 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hey chuck I have this same issue. My airmar transducer is not showing correct temp but I just bought a rvx-1000 with a80464 transducer. Has the software been updated to select which transducer to pull temp from?
Find all posts by this user
04-08-20, 07:47 AM
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Seadub,

While LightHouse 3 software (as of v3.11.42) does not feature temperature data source selection. However instead, within the Fishfinder application page/pane for the 200kHz or 50kHz Channel, select MENU->SETTINGS and then within the Sonar or Transducer tab, you will find option to utilize / not utilize temperature from the transducer.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user