Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] No autorouting after Factory Reset
02-23-18, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-18 01:14 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG] No autorouting after Factory Reset
Hi Chuck
I get actually more and more frustrated. After Factory Reset I cannot - as said in an earlier thread today Set Shallow Water - and now more important. I cannot use the Autorouting. No window shows up anymore giving me the choice of making an Autorouting. Please help! NB. I have no GPS fix in my flat.
Rg
Jorgen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-18, 06:06 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-18 06:06 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [DG] No autorouting after Factory Reset
Hi Jorgen,

If you have no GPS Fix, then AUTO ROUTING will not operate,

I see in a later post that you completely depowered the display, then when repowered the unit completed its restart and it all seems to operate correctly.

This has not been previously reported as a failure mode or bug so please can you monitor this and report back if it reoccurs.
regards
02-26-18, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-18 04:41 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hi Derek
I have to correct you :-) - I just made an auto routing route with my Axiom 9 without having any GPS fix - so it is possible.
Rg
02-27-18, 05:58 AM
Hi jorbro

Really? That is interesting, it did not work previously! Thank you for the feedback, we never stop learning!
Kind regards