Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Right-left arrows don't show up on
03-01-18, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-18 01:41 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Right-left arrows don't show up on
The right-left arrows ( < > ) as shown in the manual do not show up on my A125 MFD on the Pilot Control dialog box and in the Pilot Bar - Auto Mode (as shown in pages 83 and 84 of the manual).

The Auto Pilot is working correctly, and the Pilot Bar has been configured correctly and it renders at the bottom of the screen when the AP is engaged. It's just that I can't correct the heading by a few degrees while keeping the pilot engaged as there are no right/left cursors. I have to go into standby, correct the heading manually, and re-engage the autopilot.

I don't have the software version number with me, but it's a brand new unit that was shipped to me by the repair center about a month ago, so I assume it's running a very recent version of the software.

Any help is appreciated. My ST6002 Head unit failed recently and I can't use that to make route corrections as I used to.

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-18, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-18 02:40 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Right-left arrows don't show up on
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum mauroc,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Per this FAQ, when interfaced to Raymarine Evolution autopilots, the Autopilot Controls feature of MFDs running the latest LightHouse II and LightHouse 3 software will additionally support Dodge commands (+/-1 & +/-10 heading changes) as well as autopilot set-up capability ... these additional autopilot controls features are not supported by MFDs running the latest LightHouse II (i.e. a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs) and LightHouse 3 software (ex. Axiom, Axiom Pro MFDs) which have been interfaced to legacy Raymarine autopilots.

Should the ST6002 Autopilot Control Head have failed, then it would be recommended that it be replaced with a compatible autopilot control head.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply