Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Naming waypoints in Lighthouse 3.3
03-18-18, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-18 10:07 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Naming waypoints in Lighthouse 3.3
I have been reading the Lighthouse 3.3 manual and I cannot find if we are able to custom name waypoints and attach a symbol like I use to be able to do in Lighthouse II. All it shows is "Waypoint with a number assigned" Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-18, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-18 10:06 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Naming waypoints in Lighthouse 3.3
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Bob,

Waypoint attributes may indeed be edited during creation or at a later time through the Edit Waypoint feature (HOME->MY DATA->WAYPOINTS->Select Desired Waypoint Group->Select Desired Waypoint->VIEW WAYPOINT DETAILS). Each time that a waypoint is created via the Chart application's Place Waypoint feature (hold finger touched on the screen at the desired location for the waypoint, and then select PLACE WAYPOINT from the Chart application's context menu), the New Waypoint Created dialog will be display, permitting the operator to then modify the waypoint's name, icon, location, or group.
03-20-18, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-20-18 08:13 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Great Thanks
03-20-18, 08:14 AM
You're welcome.