Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Axiom Pro Heading Data from Autopilot
04-03-18, 01:26 PM
RE: [CA] Axiom Pro Heading Data from Autopilot
I was able to update both Axiom Pro MFDs to the latest software. However, I am still not receiving heading data to the MFDs. I included a Factory Reset after it was confirmed both were running v3.4.66.

Attached pics of Axiom Pro 16 with single Heading data displayed on a Dashboard page as well as the Simrad control and i70s showing heading.

One surprising thing I've found is when I connect an old A70 (v1.04) to the STng backbone ---> The heading pops up right away on the AxiomPro! As soon as I disconnect the A70 it drops out (after a min. or so).

I know you said you could confirm operation with 0183 data on the newest software but it still appears I'm unable to get it working. (At least without the A70 connected).

(Note: When performing software update Data Master was the 16". Inserted SD card into 16" and 9" MFD updated correctly. With SD card inserted in 16" I kept getting an Error 256 and unit would not update. I had to switch Data Master to 9", insert SD card there and was able to update the 16" remotely.)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA] Axiom Pro Heading Data from Autopilot - Kevin - 04-03-18 01:26 PM