Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Software Upgrade 3.4.66
04-02-18, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-18 12:48 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Software Upgrade 3.4.66
I updated my Axiom this weekend. The sonar, side & down views all seem to be working fine. Lost my 3D capabilities. Also, the Tide function that has been added, can you give me a little more detail on what i should be seeing. What i get looks like a audio player with play, pause and fast forward functions. I guess i was look for simple charts?
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-18, 01:25 PM
RE: [CA] Software Upgrade 3.4.66
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Wriggin,

Q1. Lost my 3D capabilities.
A1. It is recommended that your waypoints, routes, and tracks be backed up and that your system's configuration settings be noted. After doing so, it is recommended that a Factory Reset (HOME->SETTINGS->THIS DISPLAY->FACTORY RESET) be commanded to correct the reported problem. Should doing so not correct the problem, then please respond accordingly.

Q2. What i get looks like a audio player with play, pause and fast forward functions. I guess i was look for simple charts?
A2. To presentations are provided for Tide and Current Data ... animated tides and traditional Tide and Current graphs. A brief overview of these features may be viewed on the LightHouse v3.4 Software Update Features Overview web page. Further details may be found within Chapter 8.4 Tides mode of the LightHouse 3.4 Advanced Operation Instructions.
03-03-19, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-19 09:44 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I have 3 MFDs on board - should I FACTORY RESET all three MFDs after the upgrade or just the master ?
03-04-19, 09:44 AM
Given the following advice on how to upgrade

"It is recommended that your waypoints, routes, and tracks be backed up and that your system's configuration settings be noted. After doing so, it is recommended that a Factory Reset (HOME->SETTINGS->THIS DISPLAY->FACTORY RESET) be commanded to correct the reported problem."

I have 3 MFDs on board - should I FACTORY RESET all three MFDs after the upgrade or just the master ?
03-04-19, 09:45 AM
sntsdrgn,

I generally recommend that when performing a Factory Reset, that the command be executed on each of the system's MFDs.