Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Radar Overlay
04-15-18, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-18 03:29 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Radar Overlay
My question today is, is it possible to overlay my chart with radar on axiom pro RVX? If so, how would I do that?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-18, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-18 03:44 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Radar Overlay
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum wp250outrage,

Detailed information on this subject may be found within Chapter 8.6 Chart settings menu of the LightHouse 3.4 Advanced Operation Instructions. The command sequence to display the radar layer within the Chart application is MENU->SETTINGS->LAYERS->RADAR->ON. Should the system be interfaced to a source of Heading data (ex. autopilot, instrument compass, Airmar Weather Station, etc.) then the radar layer may be displayed whenever the source for heading data is also switched ON within the system. Should the system not be interfaced to a source of heading data and the MFD has acquired a GPS position FIX, then the radar layer may be displayed when the vessel is underway and making way. Under the latter condition, the radar layer will be aligned to GPS COG rather than Heading.

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply