Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] My i70 display will not show indicated SOG
04-19-18, 05:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-18 10:06 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] My i70 display will not show indicated SOG
Hi All
I cannot figure out why my i70 display will only show indicated SOG on one screen and not on any other screens. It receives speed data from the GPS on the chart plotter. The auto pilot uses the same data source and works just fine. The i70 is back boned into the p70 auto pilot so each display is receiving the same speed data. I have been through the settings many times but this one has me stumped.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-18, 10:15 AM
RE: [CA] My i70 display will not show indicated SOG
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum kcmj,

Please note that the lower right hand data cell within the pictured i70/i70S MFID has been configured to display the Speed (through water) data item, not the SOG data item. Should you edit the i70/i70S's page being displayed, you may the change the data cell to display the GPS SOG data item.
04-21-18, 06:11 AM
Hi Chuck
Thanks for the response. I will check into that as it did occur after I had been playing with settings and makes sense when explained. I did check to make sure the gauge was using the GPS signal from the chart plotter for speed data but it may still be looking for a speed transducer.

Thanks Chuck. I will let you know how I go.

Kind regards

Keith
04-24-18, 09:09 AM
You're welcome.