Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] E-120 V.5.69 software update
04-24-18, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-18 01:04 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] E-120 V.5.69 software update
I updated the software to V. 5.69 as you suggested, but I now find the navigation function does not work. The soft keys to select a way point and navigate to it are not functional. The autopilot head displays flux gate heading and the autopilot will engage, but "track" returns a "no data" message. I assume the E-120 is not putting nav data on the Sea Talk bus. Is this a fault of the software upgrade (or did I skip a step) and how do I get navigation back? Thanks again Stephen Lemon
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-18, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-18 01:05 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] E-120 V.5.69 software update
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Stephen,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Other than as specified the referenced FAQ, updating the MFD's software would have no effect upon communications with SeaTalk, SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000, or NMEA 0183 devices. Should each of the items within the referenced FAQ have been addressed, then please attach a system diagram identifying each device within your vessel's marine electronics system, and identifying how these devices have been interfaced to one another. If provided this additional information, then we may be able to identify the next steps to be taken.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply