Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Help transfering Waypoints from Navionics iPad App to e7D
05-03-18, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-18 12:53 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Help transfering Waypoints from Navionics iPad App to e7D
Hello,
May I ask two questions, please?

1 How do I transfer named markers from Navionics on iPad to my e7D MFD?

I have successfully transfered a route from my iPad Navionics app, but it doesn't transfer other "named markers" that I have saved in the app. What am I doing incorrectly? The route with all the numbered waypoints is showing up on the My Data> Routes , but not the separately saved and named markers.

When run sync on the iPad, I get a message saying that in Slot 2 (a brand new 32 GB microSD card) Your plotter card is not compatible with Plotter Sync. I get the same message when I use a 16GB card. However, when I go to My Data> My Files, the SD Card 2 shows up with a system volume information folder.

FYI
I updated the software on the e7 to the most recent version a week ago.
I have successfully updated charts using the Navionics app on iPad.

Thank you.
Judy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-18, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-18 01:00 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Help transfering Waypoints from Navionics iPad App to e7D
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Judy,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Such synchronization may only save GPX files to one's Navionics chart card. Waypoints used within routes will be typically be included within the All_Routes.gpx file. Such synchronization may only save GPX files to one's Navionics chart card. Waypoints not used within routes will be included within the All_Markers.gpx file.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply