Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG11] Axiom 9 with rv 100 - increasing clutter as I speed up
10-10-18, 04:28 AM
RE: [TG11] Axiom 9 with rv 100 - increasing clutter as I speed up
Hi Tom

Thanks for that, I have just seen this now but did discover the issue was air bubbles coming from Hull that was causing this, should have checked this sooner rather then lots of time with a go pro in the water, the only problem now is that I do create a bit of a roost from having my sounder so low but will gradually bring it up until I find the sweet spot.

Another question Tom, I recently have installed a second unit into my boat which is a axiom 9 pro, I have 2 problems

1, on my slave screen when I go to use a fish finder option my screen just appears blue, it will be working fine on my master screen but not showing anything on my slave screen

When I turn off my slave screen I lose the quality off a charts option, I notice when I’m in my settings for my charts I have 2 navionic options when I have both units on, when I turn off my axiom I lose one of the navionic options on my master screen, I’m gonna swap the cards over in the units to see if this changes anything but would love to hear your thoughts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Axiom 9 with rv 100 - increasing clutter as I speed up - Westernport - 10-10-18 04:28 AM