Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Multiple Charts Types?
05-16-18, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-18 11:04 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Multiple Charts Types?
If my system has both an Axiom 9RV and an Axiom 7, can I have one with Navionics and one with Lighthouse? Not even sure if desireable, just curious.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-18, 11:09 AM
RE: [CA] Multiple Charts Types?
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Thebobman,

Yes indeed. In fact should a LightHouse chart card and a Navionics chart card be within the system's memory card readers, then each MFD within the system would have access to the LightHouse cartography and to the Navionics cartography.
07-07-19, 04:49 PM
I bought two Axiom 7s which are networked. When a map type is selected, then that map is used automatically on both plotters. Anyway to keep Lighthouse charts up on one unit and the Navionics charts up on the other plotter?
07-15-19, 05:50 PM
Barry,

Q. When a map type is selected, then that map is used automatically on both plotters. Anyway to keep Lighthouse charts up on one unit and the Navionics charts up on the other plotter?
A. Negative and Negative. Each Chart application page / pane is designed to be individually configured with respect to the type of cartography which it will displayed. However, as pages are shared between networked MFDs, you may want to consider creating/customizing and renaming pages to reflect the type of cartography displayed (ex. LH/Fishfinder, LH/Radar, LH Chart, Nav/Fishfinder, Nav/Radar, Nav Chart, etc.). Doing so may help make the page sharing feature more clear as well as permit the operator to know at a glance which type of cartography will be displayed when the page is opened.