Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] Ray 215 Service
05-17-18, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-18 09:39 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Ray 215 Service
I'm getting ready to send in my Raymarine 215 VHF for service. The unit turns on and beeps and controls work but there is no audio past the beep. The microphone is in good shape, tx works, channel up/down works. I checked all connections to the unit.

Does this sound like a repairable problem? I really, really do not want to upgrade or change to a different unit because it will involve dashboard modifications that I'm not sure I'll be able to make. Please advise. I'd really like to retain this unit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-18, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-18 09:39 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Ray 215 Service
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum rlich8,

Unfortunately, Raymarine's Product Repair Center can no longer provide service for Ray215 VHF radios. If seeking a replacement for this VHF radio, this class of VHF radio would typically be replace with a Ray60 VHF radio. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing Flush/Surface mounting footprint of new product is smaller than presently installed product.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply