Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] LH3 Dashboard/Navigarion wind indication
05-17-18, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-18 03:00 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] LH3 Dashboard/Navigarion wind indication
Is it possible to edit which data indicators are visible on the LH3 Dashoboard/Navigation compass display? I do not have a wind direction sensor on my power boat and tide direction is only rarely a factor in my navigation. I would find the screen to be more usable if the uneeded indicators were not cluttering up screen. On the other hand, I would sometimes find it useful to be able to display an indicator for BTW on the compass screen.

I was unable to find instructions for this in the Advanced Operations Manual so I expect that the answer is no. If this is the case, please log my inquiry as a feature request.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-18, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-18 03:00 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] LH3 Dashboard/Navigarion wind indication
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum JPA,

Unlike other data items, graphical data items may not be customized within LightHouse 3 v3.4.66 software. A feature request will be logged to consider this feature for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply