Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] Measure distance on axiom
05-22-18, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-18 02:17 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Measure distance on axiom
I am using an axiom9, running the current version of Lighthouse 3. How does one measure distance on a navionics chart? For example: measuring the distance from a route line to the shore of the distance a buoy is offshore.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-18, 02:17 PM
RE: [CA11] Measure distance on axiom
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Solitude,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing addressing LightHouse II vs LightHouse 3 features. As indicated therein, the Ruler feature has not yet been included within a LightHouse 3 software update, but has been logged for consideration to be included within a future LightHouse 3 software update.
04-11-19, 07:21 PM
Can you provide an update on the Ruler feature will be included in a future udpate? I view this as a somewhat critical feature when working with Charts in planning cruises. It is hard to believe that my superduper Axiom Pro can't do what my old E80 did.

(05-22-18 02:17 PM)Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator Wrote:  Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Solitude,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing addressing LightHouse II vs LightHouse 3 features. As indicated therein, the Ruler feature has not yet been included within a LightHouse 3 software update, but has been logged for consideration to be included within a future LightHouse 3 software update.
05-07-20, 09:39 PM
+1 to this feature being returned. When I had access to a distance tool on my C80, C90W, and E120W it was used very often. I miss it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-20, 10:51 AM
will do, Thank you,
05-20-20, 10:18 PM
Yes, please implement this feature. It seems like basic functionality for a chartplotter. Never expected to lose it when upgrading from a C80.
05-21-20, 01:18 AM
I hope you're signed up to our newsletter so you don't miss out on finding out when the "Ruler" comes back in LH3.

Easy to sign up at the bottom of each website page https://www.raymarine.com/

Happy boating and kind regards
Jules
05-21-20, 07:02 AM
Thanks, Jules. My equipment is registered with you, and I receive emails about Lighthouse updates.