Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG11] Setting date on Axiom 9
05-27-18, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-18 12:05 AM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Setting date on Axiom 9
Hi. The date shown on the satellite fix page is off by one day. Tried fixing this using GMT time offset (i.e. going ahead 24 hours minus 4 hours from GMT to EDT), but offset is plus/minus 13 hours max. How do I fix date?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-18, 12:18 AM
RE: [TG11] Setting date on Axiom 9
Hi sailM27,

The local time offset setting affects the time display on the Axiom's Home page, waypoint creation time-stamps, waypoint ETAs, tide data and the time and data data overlays and so on, but what's shown in the GPS status page is always UTC time, regardless of what the local time offset value is. This is because GPS itself works in UTC.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
09-07-18, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-18 08:41 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I have been unable to find a way to set the local time offset on Axiom 12. Software is version 3.6.32. How do I do this?

Richard
09-10-18, 08:49 AM
Richard,

Touching the local time displayed within the Home screen will cause a context menu to be displayed. This context menu identifies the Local Time Offset value and touching this value displayed would permit this value to be changed by the user. This is addressed within Chapter 5.2: Homescreen overview & Chapter 5.6 Status area of the LightHouse 3.6 Advanced Operation Instructions