Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MFD will not recognize radar
08-03-17, 05:33 AM
RE: MFD will not recognize radar
I found this thread troubleshooting my issue. I have a raymarine C127 and the HD Color dome radar. I purchased both around the same time in 2016. The radar worked originally, but then stopped working. The MFD is not recognizing it. The radar has power but when I plug the network cable from the radar into the network switch, no communication light comes on the network switch, and the MFD does not pick it up. I unplugged the network cable from the network switch and plugged it straight into the back of the MFD and still no recognition. if I try to power on the radar from the MFD, the MFD tries to power the radar up but eventually gives me "no radar source found" message. If I unplug the power cable from the radar port and plug it back in, the MFD shows that the radar is booting up, but once that's complete, we go back to "no radar source found". Could the radar be bad or could the cable be bad? I just uploaded the latest software update last evening (version 19) but it didn't change anything. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MFD will not recognize radar - TeamBuckRogers - 08-03-17 05:33 AM