Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Lost Track History / (Breadcrumb Trails
06-14-18, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-18 03:04 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Lost Track History / (Breadcrumb Trails
I am hoping you might be able to point me in the right direction. I have an E127 (2014 version I believe). When we got hte boat fired up this year I seemed to have lost all of my tracks. (Breadcrumbs of where I have gone over the last couple of years). I can still see all of my waypoints. When riding I see the boat icon but not a tracking or (breadcrumb trail behind it). I am hoping it is a setting that must be turned off somehow? Any suggestions? Thank you very much for the help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-18, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-18 03:49 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Lost Track History / (Breadcrumb Trails
dmello,

It is recommended that you verify that your MFD has been update with the final software update for your MFD, LightHouse II v19.03 (we support the latest version of products software), and if not update its software accordingly. Should you have saved the tracks, then tracks may be displayed within the Chart application via the command sequence MENU->MY DATA->TRACKS->select desired track from the displayed list->SHOW. You may similarly start a track via the command sequence MENU->MY DATA->TRACKS->START TRACK. To save a track, the started track must be stopped (MENU->MY DATA->TRACKS->STOP TRACK), at which time you will be presented with an option to save and name the saved track. Additional information concerning tracks is detailed within Chapter 13.3: Tracks of the LightHouse II Release 19 Operating Instructions.
06-15-18, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-18 09:19 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thank you for the help.
06-18-18, 09:19 AM
You're welcome.