Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Pro Depth and Temperature in Waypoints
06-19-18, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-18 10:58 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Question [CA11] Axiom Pro Depth and Temperature in Waypoints
Is there a way to get the depth and temperature to save when creating waypoints? They never get populated in my waypoints. They are always blank, just like the waypoint image on page 86 of the Lighthouse 3.4 Advanced User Manual. I've attached an image showing what I'm referring to.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-18, 11:00 AM
RE: [CA11] Axiom Pro Depth and Temperature in Waypoints
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum elev0083,

I have been unable to duplicate the reported issue with my bench system. Please indicate the models of all fishfinding products (including transducers) which have been interfaced to your system. Please additionally identify any instrument depth and water temperature sensing devices which have been interfaced to your system.
06-21-18, 06:53 AM
All of the parts I installed in April are listed below. I also have a Radar connected that I kept from my previous system from 2012. I have the transducer temperature sensor enabled in the options and the temperature and depth display correctly as overlays but they do not get saved when I create waypoints. My firmware was the most recent version that was available in April and I plan to update this weekend to the new version that was just released in June. Maybe the firmware update will fix it, but I didn't see any mention of it in the list of updates.

Part Number Part Description
A80469 RV-220S Brnz TH 20° STARBRD 2m
A80468 RV-220P Brnz TH 20° PORT 2m
E70096 EVOLUTION EV1 SENSOR CORE
M81120 RAYPILOT TYPE 1 12V PUMP
E70372 AXIOM PRO 12 RVX
E70099 ACU-200
A80478 RV Split Transducer Y-Cable
A80477 RV Xdrc Extension Cable 8M
06-26-18, 07:45 AM
elev0083,

We will test a system with the specified configuration and report back our findings. If found to be a problem, then a report will surely be issued to address this issue within a future LightHouse 3 software update.
08-20-18, 07:22 AM
I have noticed exactly the same problem. I have one Axiom 12 and one Axiom 12 RV + CP470 with trought hull transducer. Depth/temp. readings are coming from CP470 and I can see that normally from both screens. When pressing MOB, depth and temperature fields are empty in wpt data.

Data source is selected from CP470.
08-20-18, 08:02 AM
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Twinpower,

It is recommended that you determine which version of LightHouse 3 software is currently installed within your MFD(s). I have tested my system which is running LightHouse 3 v3.6.32 and this problem appears to have been corrected.
10-04-18, 01:23 AM
I have 3.6.32 version and problem still appear. Last weekend this has been tested together with Raymarine Finland guys and they noticed the same.
10-04-18, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-18 01:00 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Twinpower,

Only one water temperature source should be used by the system and the hierarchy should work automatically. However, in this case, I recommend that you configure the MFD's fishfinder transducer settings within the Fishfinder app (MENU->SETTINGS->TRANSDUCER->ENABLE TEMPERATURE SENSOR) to ensure that the system has been configured to use only one of the system's temperature sensors. Please click here to view a related thread ... please additionally check the system for any additional temperature inputs.