Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] axiom pro rvx 16 and navionics p+
06-19-18, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-18 11:53 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] axiom pro rvx 16 and navionics p+
This is what happened when I started a track. I have tried to erase it and can't. Is this even a normal looking track? I've only had the unit for about a month. Also notice the black lines the red has through it. That is from me running on the red without any track or route on. Things I have tried to erase.

Deleted all tracks routes and waypoints.
Did a software update today.
Did a reset after the software update.
Updated my Navionics p+ marine chart.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-18, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-18 12:06 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] axiom pro rvx 16 and navionics p+
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum raptor771 ,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. The red shallow water line shown within the Chart application page/pane being viewed appears to be the Chart application's Navionics SonarChart Live feature. This may be configured ON/OFF within the Chart application page pane being viewed (you will need to do this with the MFD's other Chart application page/panes as well) via the command sequence MENU->SETTINGS->DEPTH->SONARCHART LIVE->ON/OFF. Similarly, the Sonar Logging feature (this data is used as the basis for the SonarChart Live feature) may be configured ON/OFF via the command sequence MENU->SETTINGS->DEPTH->SONAR LOGGING->ON/OFF.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply