Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom/RV-100 issues
06-18-18, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-18 05:10 PM by kaptkaos.)
[CA11] Axiom/RV-100 issues
I have everything setup and working properly, its all connected and talking.

When the boat gets on plane I loose bottom. I have read the document for submitting screen shots, but the document is old or I have the wrong one. I need the specific steps to configure the sonar page for capturing the screenshots.

I need specifics for Axiom 12 and Axiom Pro 12 running on the latest version with an RV-100.

I also would like a wider field of vision on the 3D Vision.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18B8YzA...fOpwPgxKI3

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fQEIaj...Y0b4fOrcmU
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-18, 02:54 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom/RV-100 issues
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum kaptkaos,

Q1. When the boat gets on plane I loose bottom.
A1. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

Q2. have read the document for submitting screen shots, but the document is old or I have the wrong one. I need the specific steps to configure the sonar page for capturing the screenshots.
A2. The Take Screenshot feature of MFDs running LightHouse 3 software is accessed via the MFD's Shortcuts Menu (Axiom MFDs: via quick swipe of the Power swipe; Axiom Pro MFDs via a quick press of the MFD's Power button). Screenshot PNG files a saved to a microSD memory card which is inserted into the memory card reader of the MFD on which the screenshot will be performed.

Q3. I also would like a wider field of vision on the 3D Vision.
A3. When viewing the RealVision 3D channel within the Fishfinder application, the field is widened by placing two fingers apart and horizontally next to one another on the screen atop the image and then drawing ones fingers toward one another. Similarly, the field is narrowed by placing two fingers apart and horizontally next to one another on the screen atop the image and then drawing ones fingers horizontally away from one another. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing the maximum depths and ranges supported by RealVision 3D technology.
06-20-18, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-18 08:40 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Chuck, thanks for the reply, I failed to communicate properly regarding Q2. I know how to get a screenshot, I just do not have the steps to configure the sounder with the settings you need. The document does not match up with my menus.

Thanks
06-21-18, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-18 01:54 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
kaptkaos,

Q1. I just do not have the steps to configure the sounder with the settings you need.
A1. Per our conversation, I believe that you may find the videos located within the Tips LightHouse 3 Tips & Tricks tab of the LightHouse 3 web page to be helpful in using you MFD's fishfinding as well as many of its other features.

Q2. The document does not match up with my menus.
A2. The currently posted LightHouse 3 Advanced Operations Instructions on Raymarine's website reflects the features and operation of the MFD when operating with the latest LightHouse 3 software update for Axiom / Axiom Pro / Axiom XL MFDs (v3.5.40 at the time of this response). Should your MFD not be updated with LightHouse 3 v3.5.40 software then it is recommended that its software be updated accordingly and that the latest version of the LightHouse 3 Advanced Operations Instructions be downloaded as well.