Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] A80440 RCR-SDUSB Operation with Navionics+ Chart Card
07-03-18, 02:07 PM
RE: [CA11] A80440 RCR-SDUSB Operation with Navionics+ Chart Card
I was able to perform a "quick format" on the Navionics+ card then reloaded it. Navionics walked me thru the process before when I thought I had a card issue. So i'm still using the same serial numbered micrSD card. Interesting, only certain uSD readers can recognize an "unformated" card.

The repaired chart card was placed in the A80440 with the Axiom powered off. After powering on the Axiom, it read the chart card via the A80440 without problem. The Axiom was later shut down at the power switch and restarted several times over the course of a day with no further issues. The Axiom was also shut down at the panel breaker and restarted several times with all chart card operations normal as well.

I plan to boot the Axiom again with the chart card in the A80440 and use the Axiom to "Eject" the card, remove it from the A80440, then reinsert it to see if the Axiom can find/read it without powering the Axiom off, like removing a USB stick from a PC and inserting another. Will also see if it can insert/read/eject/insert/read a usb stick. Will report back when accomplished.
Dan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] A80440 RCR-SDUSB Operation with Navionics+ Chart Card - Dan_Y - 07-03-18 02:07 PM