Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] A80440 RCR-SDUSB Operation with Navionics+ Chart Card
07-05-18, 02:09 PM
RE: [CA11] A80440 RCR-SDUSB Operation with Navionics+ Chart Card
With Axiom powered on was able to eject the Navionics+ card, remove it from the A80440, replace it in the A80440, and the Axiom could read the chart. Several features were observed at the My Data > Import/export screen (attached).

1. When a card (navionics or card containing Axiom iso file updates) is ejected from SD1 or External SD1 using the "Eject SD card" on My Data>Import/export, the "Safe to remove SD card" pop over appears as expected. But after pressing OK on the popover, the popover disappears but occasionally returns within about 10 seconds with no user action (ejected card still in either SD1 or External SD1 slots). I pressed OK again just to be sure, as if it did not eject the first time.

2. Each time after pressing OK on the "Safe to remove SD card" popover, the "Eject SD card" indicator does not change state to grayed out, as if the card is still being read. The indicator only grays out after the card is physically removed from either SD1 or External SD1. Seems like it should gray out after acknowledging the OK on the popover.

3. Axiom crashed once during this testing and did a fast reboot (logs attached) when pressing the OK key on the "Safe to Remove SD card" popover.

PS I uploarded a.json diag file as a pdf because the forum doesn't allow .json files. Also uploaded a screen shot and the crash logs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] A80440 RCR-SDUSB Operation with Navionics+ Chart Card - Dan_Y - 07-05-18 02:09 PM