Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom 7 - Chart Zoom Level
07-08-18, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-18 09:11 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom 7 - Chart Zoom Level
How do I set my chart zoom level to the last level used when the Axiom unit was powered off? Every time I power on the unit it defaults to a 200mile range
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-18, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-18 03:04 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom 7 - Chart Zoom Level
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum aurora37,

When operating with the latest LightHouse 3 software update (v3.5.40 at the time of this response), I have verified that my Axiom 7 MFD (configured to display a Chart page on start-up) is not configuring the Chart application's range to that which was previously displayed when the MFD was switched OFF. In my case, the MFD's scale's length was defaulting to 5nm with the Chart application's pane displaying approximately 35nm of cartography across it's width. It is possible to slow GPS position FIX (i.e. FIX acquired after the MFD has completed initialization) may cause the Chart application to be ranged out further. A feature request has been logged to retain the last range setting within Chart application pages/panes between power cycles as well as when switching between application pages/panes.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply