Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Sidebar with RMK-10 Remote
07-16-18, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-18 04:19 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom Sidebar with RMK-10 Remote
I have a preference for not using the pop-out sidebar that appears when a goto is initiated on my two Axiom 9's (running the latest Lighthouse 3.5 update). I almost exclusively use my RMK-10 remote to control the functions of my Axioms due to their location which is a bit out of reach while I'm sitting at the helm. After the sidebar is visible, I can make it the active pane using the active button on the RMK-10. Once active, I am able to scroll through the data options with no problem but I am unable to access the X that would hide the sidebar (the X next to the word Data at the top right of the sidebar). This means, so far I've had to move out of my helm chair to touch the X on the Axiom screen. My question is, is there some way to hide the sidebar using the RMK-10? If there is not, could you put in a request for a future update that would include the ability to hide the sidebar with the RMK-10. Including an option to default to show sidebar or not show sidebar in the settings would be a good addition as well.
Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-18, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-18 04:25 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom Sidebar with RMK-10 Remote
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Tamrow,

As you have suggested, the Sidebar cannot be commanded to be hidden via the RMK. A feature request will be logged to consider features for showing/hiding the Sidebar for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply