Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] Advanced Sailing Tools
05-31-18, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-18 11:28 PM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Advanced Sailing Tools
Hello...

Any news on when Advanced Sailing Tools will be introduced into LH3? East Coast sailing season started late and is short...

Thanks
Kevin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-18, 11:33 PM
RE: Advanced Sailing Tools
Hello KevinC,

It sounds like you may have already found our Lighthouse 3 FAQ page at http://www.raymarine.com/multifunction-d...use3/faqs/ - that's the place to check for any news we can give about coming features. I'm sorry to say that I don't have any information on the ETA for the advanced sailing features: we try not to drop any hints about that sort of thing in case a change of priorities or a problem in software development or testing necessitates our delaying or removing the feature. All I can say is that the engineers are working flat out on re-introducing LH2 'gap features' and new ones, and we'll get everything in as soon as we possibly can.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
02-19-19, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-19 02:36 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hi Tom,

The ETA for the Advanced Sailing Tools is still Spring 2018 on the FAQ Page. Perhaps it would be a good idea to update the FAQ...
02-19-19, 02:39 PM
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum sbe008,

Thanks for the feedback. Raymarine's webmaster will be notified accordingly that the subject FAQ is out of date. Please click here to view a thread in which this subject was most recently addressed..