Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] AXIOM 9 delivery question
07-25-18, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-18 09:29 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] AXIOM 9 delivery question
Hello,

I have a few questions about the purchase of the device AXIOM 9 RV Multifunction Display with integrated RealVision 3D, 600W Sonar and RV-100 transducer ( Model without maps )

1. Does the device have a Polish language, if not, can it be uploaded and what is the cost?
2. Which languages ​​does the device have ?
3. What rules apply when I buy the device from your official website in the case of shipping to Poland.
4. Can I avoid shipping fees if so how?
5. What are the dimensions and weight of the package ?
6. What can be the total cost of purchase and shipment of the device to Poland, specifically to Szczecin ?
7. What are the rules of warranty, return and servicing. I can service the device in Poland ?
8. What is the waiting time for a parcel when shipping to Poland ?
9. Can you recommend another online store from which I can order this device in the most favorable conditions?
Thank you for your help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-18, 10:33 AM
RE: [DG11] AXIOM 9 delivery question
Dear arturp1
Thankyou for your enquiry,

It is simpler if I answer your points individually . . .

1 Current software in AXIOM support Polish language
2 Current languages include English, US English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Netherlands, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Somalian, Turkish, Polish, Portuguese, Chinese, Mandarin, Japanese, Latvian, Taiwanese, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Indonesian, Slovakian, Malayan
3 the products can be purchased via the internet, however, the warranty is return to point of purchase for 2 years, if you purchase through the local Raymarine agent and they install the unit, then you enjoy a full onboard extended warranty for 3 years.
4 this is a matter between yourself and the supplier, Raymarine does not supply direct
5 the package weighs 4.1kgs, 36cm x 24cm x 20cm
6 this will need to be discussed with your supplier, the UK MSRP is £1645.00 inc vat, exc shipping
7 see 3 above, service would be via the EMEA service workshop based in the UK or through local agents located in each country
8 Your supplier can advise this
9 there are multiple sales outlets, I recommend you search online, however, our recommendation is to purchase the unit through the national importer in your country.
regards
Derek
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply