The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Can I Convert Back to Lighthouse 2 from 3 on my E128>
08-12-18, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-18 03:24 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Can I Convert Back to Lighthouse 2 from 3 on my E128>
I thought I had waited long enough to upgrade to Lighthouse 3 on my ES128 and ES127. I updated all the Raymarine electronics with latest firmware and then today used the latest Lighthouse 3 software from the Raymarine website. The firmware loaded nicely but the MFD's no longer recognize that there is an AIS650 and also an Evolution autopilot. Believe it tried to recognize the autopilot. In the upper right hand corner there were only logos for radar and sounder.

I don't want to go through the almost year long effort it took to get all the equipment talking to each other 2 years ago. At least at that time Bill Jones came down to the boat twice along with my installer and finally figured out the AIS was causing the problem. AIS was working fine today with Lighthouse 2. Unless there is obvious reason with the AIS an pilot are not being recognized I would like to go back to Lighthouse 2.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Can I Convert Back to Lighthouse 2 from 3 on my E128> - JohnBRI - 08-12-18 04:43 PM